Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My FAIL Moment

Oh. My. God. You guys. Ever since I've learned about the FAIL Blog I've been wanting to submit my own Fail to the site. Today my dreams have come true. So I was trolling one of the classiest websites that the Internets have to offer, UsMagazine.com (I know, I know, you expected better of me, but I NEED to know the latest trends in bangs and what The Jonas Brothers looked like when they were 7 years old), when I came across my first Fail.

I would love to submit it to the FAIL Blog, but I think the wounds are a little too fresh on this particular Fail and it would come across as distasteful. Sooo, I've decided to put it on my own blog because, let's face it, my standards are pretty low. I've even put it in the FAIL format.

You're Welcome.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

SO AWESOME. So awesome(whispered).