Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Internet Has Welcomed Me to Its Folds - It Smells Like Catfood

Hello reader! I see you. Put down that Totinos pizza roll.

As you obviously know, my sister Randi is the most famous blogger in West Blogsborough. Her shining blog estate resides just north of New York Times op-ed archives and just to the east of Muff Dive Amateurs Live. And, as a famous-yet-humble celeblogrity, she has welcomed me into the French doors of her blogtation and offered me a small tumbler of the heady yet floral Chance At Internet Fame.


So to you, reader-guy, let me introduce myself. I am Rissa, the Mercury to Randi’s Sailor Moon, or at least the one that had the lame weapon and really long hair. Didn’t one own a cat? I digress. I will blog about largely similar topics to Randi, yet our entries will differ in the following ways:
-improved use of “motherfucker”
-more semicolons; I use them a lot
-references to the hemorrhoid of a town, Las Cruces, New Mexico
-I didn’t like The Dark Knight


So check back to Blog Your Mind often, because this is probably the last post I’ll ever write, and you’ll spend the rest of your visits to the site wondering why that bitch ever posted in the first place. In the meantime, have a hamster:

No comments: