Sunday, October 5, 2008

You Tell Me, Google Blog

This morning when I was checking my electro-mail on the series of tubes, Google Blog gets all up in my margins and is like "Is your YouTube video hot or not?"

I don't know, Google. You tell me. My YouTube video contains:

-graphic nudity
-tight electric denim pants
-low-rider bicycles
-tiny, tiny puppies wearing tiny, tiny hats
-gun and knife violence
-Scott Speedman, of Felicity and Underworld fame
-hot air balloons
-popping and/or locking
-a manualist
-kittens falling asleep
-a small montage tribute to Jeffrey Donovan of Burn Notice

It doesn't take someone with a Ph.D. in Fierceness Science to tell me that my YouTube video is a WIN. Are you sorry you asked, Google? You should be. Shame on you.

Ladies and gentleman, Scott Speedman:

No comments: